Sony is a Japanese electronics and video game company founded on February 17, 1946. Sony Corporation of America is the American subsidiary of Sony. Sony has been involved in the development and production of audio equipment since the 1950s, selling CD players, cassette decks, and stereos before they became popularized through portable music players in the late 1990s. In the early 21st century, they entered into the home entertainment market with Blu-ray Disc players and digital media receivers. They also produced HDTVs which were among the earliest commercially available in 2007. In 2013, Sony announced that it was selling its television business to Samsung for $8 billion.
Last update: 2022-08-18 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Sony Sound Bar
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best sound bar for each individual will vary depending on their own individual needs and preferences. However, some key factors to consider when selecting a sound bar include:
1. Budget – Sound bars range in price from around $50 to $300+, so it is important to choose one that fits within your budget.
2. Size – Some sound bars are small enough to fit on a wall mount, while others are larger and require placement on a flat surface. It is also worth considering how much space you have available in your living room or bedroom.
3. Features – Some sound bars come with built-in features such as Bluetooth connectivity, digital audio output (DAO), and smart TV compatibility, while others offer more flexibility by allowing you to add additional components (such as a subwoofer) later on.
4. Audio quality – One of the most important factors to consider when selecting a sound bar is the audio quality its speakers deliver. Make sure to read reviews and compare models before making a purchase decision.
BEST Sony Sound Bar QUICK FEATURES
1. Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV with Bluetooth, RCA, USB, Opt, AUX Connection, Mini Sound/Audio System for TV Speakers/Home Theater, Gaming, Projectors, 50 watt, 15 inch
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY: The Majority Bowfell is a powerful TV sound bar packed with the latest audio technology and compatible with a wide range of household items such as your phone, TV, PC, laptop, projector, monitor, Blu-Ray or DVD player. Feel true cinematic surround sound in your own home and enjoy an immersive listening experience when connecting via AUX, Optical or Bluetooth.
- POWERFUL COMPACT SPEAKERS: The Bowfell with inbuilt subwoofer delivers an outstanding cinematic sound experience. Powerful 50 watt speakers can pack a punch for any avid gamer or simply enhance your TV experience with clean and crisp audio. Music, radio, gaming, movies, live sport - listen to audio the way its meant to be heard.
- PACKED FULL OF FEATURES: Our Majority soundbar has been designed with ease of use in mind - simply plug in, and play using the wide range of connections. Listen to your playlists straight from your phone through the latest Bluetooth technology, plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input, connect to your TV in lightning speed by using the optical input or just plug in your USB device straight into the Bowfell for MP3 playback.
- COMPACT BUT MIGHTY: The Bowfell is a compact, slim audio sound bar device that fits perfectly on desks and sits comfortably under your TV. Use the buttons on the side of the soundbar or the supplied remote to go truly wireless and adjust the volume, equaliser settings, source and much more. An ideal sound bar for TV or PC, fill your room and immerse yourself with cinematic sound in your very own home.
- TRUSTWORTHY AUDIO: Majority are a Cambridge based home audio brand with an experienced and friendly customer service department. We are proud to offer a 3-year extended warranty on all our products (registration required) and a hassle-free return policy. This package contains 1x Bowfell, 1x Remote, 1x RCA cable, 1x Power cable, 1x AUX cable and a user manual. Developed and designed in Cambridge UK.
2. Sony S100F 2.0ch Soundbar with Bass Reflex Speaker, Integrated Tweeter and Bluetooth, (HTS100F), easy setup, compact, home office use with clear sound black
- Straight from the theater to your home: easy set-up, built-in tweeter, 2-ch speaker with simple Bluetooth connection
- Deep sound with Bass Reflex speaker
- High power with a slim design that matches any room and is perfect for small living spaces
- Voice enhancement feature is great for TV content with hushed dialogue, or to make conference call participants easier to hear
- Easy TV set up with HDMI ARC
- Hear sound come from all around you with S-Force Pro Front Surround
- In the box: Remote Commander (RMT-AH411U), Batteries for remote commander, Cable (Optical Cable, AC Cord), Wall Mount Template, Warranty Card, Quick Setup Guide, Instruction Manual
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer is included so you can enjoy deep bass right out of the box All-in-one
- BASS BOOST - Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button on the soundbar
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Enhanced audio tracking for your content in real time, with technology that equalizes background music and consistent volume control
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Set up is a breeze. Easily connect your soundbar to your TV by connecting wirelessly
- GAME MODE - Boost your gaming experience with perfectly synced directional audio that moves with the action on-screen and crosstalk cancellation that minimizes distractions
- ONE REMOTE - Streamline control of both your Samsung TV and soundbar with just the Samsung TV remote
- WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND COMPATIBLE - Turn your soundbar into a complete surround sound system with optional rear Samsung speakers in a few simple steps without the mess of wires
4. Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC Connectivity, Black, Includes Remote Control
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Remote control: Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Build and expand: The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
5. TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Dolby Audio Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth – TS6110, 240W, 31.5-inch, Black
- DOLBY DIGITAL: Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound.
- DEEP BASS WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Experience deep, rich bass to make movies and music truly come to life.
- STREAM MUSIC WIRELESSLY: You can use your Bluetooth-enabled device to wirelessly stream music on your sound bar.
- SPECIALIZED SOUND MODES: Specialized sound modes bring Movies, Music, and News to life.
- QUICK AND HASSLE-FREE SETUP: With HDMI, optical, or Bluetooth connections, you can go from unboxing to listening in minutes.
The Sony Sound Bar products are some of the best in the market. They offer great sound quality and allow users to listen to their favorite music without having to use any external devices.