There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind when choosing a perm for color treated hair. First, always consult with your stylist to make sure the perm is the right choice for your hair type and color. Second, be sure to choose a perm that’s gentle enough for your hair. Third, take care while wearing the perm! Make sure to protect your hair from heat and UV rays by using a sun block or hat. And finally, expect some temporary hair loss during and after the perm process. But don’t worry, this will usually stop within a few weeks.
Last update: 2022-10-06 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST Perm For Color Treated Hair
When thinking about what type of perm to use on color treated hair, it is important to consider the goals you are hoping to achieve. There are a variety of perm types that can be used on color treated hair in order to achieve different results. Each type of perm has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to choose one that will work best for your specific needs.
If you want your hair to look natural, then a relaxer would be a good choice. This type of perm is safe and gentle, and it can help restore Length and Volume lost during color treatment. However, relaxers can sometimes cause hair thinning and damage if not used correctly. If you are looking for a more permanent option, then a wave or curl perm may be the right choice for you. These types of perms are less gentle than relaxers, but they are more durable and will last longer than a relaxer.
If you have medium to thick hair, then a layer perm might be a better option for you. This type of perm works by applying heat to each section of hair first, which causes them to curl up together. Layers tend to be more volumizing than other perms, and they usually last between six and twelve months without any problems. If you have fine or thin hair, then a flat iron perm might be the best option for you. This type of perm uses hot air instead of heat, which smooths out the hair while protecting it from damage. Flat irons usually last around two weeks before needing to be re-combed.
BEST Perm For Color Treated Hair QUICK FEATURES
1. Mane 'n Tail Moisturizer Texturizer Conditioner for Thicker Healthier Looking Hair and Coats Gallon
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look
- Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with unique properties that condition and strengthens, preventing hair breakageMoisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants.
- Including Ceramide 3, collagen ingredients just five minutes with setting brimming with purity of your hair
- Quick and convenient in-home care possible hair product.
- Recommend! Damage-hair of Intense heat or in the sun.
- A rich, deep repairing treatment mask for damaged, over-processed hair of all textures.
- All type hair / Volume 100ml (3.38 oz)
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair, strengthens and protects hair structure, restores healthy appearance and texture
- Apply a generous amount from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair. Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
- Healthy hair
4. Marc Anthony Leave-In Conditioner Spray & Detangler, Grow Long Biotin - Anti-Frizz Deep Conditioner For Split Ends & Breakage - Vitamin E, Caffeine & Ginseng for Curly, Dry & Damaged Hair
- Grow Long Super-Fast Strength Leave-In Conditioner: With Caffeine, Ginseng, and Vitamin E, this Leave-In Conditioner from Marc Anthony detangles, smooths frizz, and gives hair the strength it needs to help reduce split ends and breakage. 8.4 fl oz.
- Long Hair, Don’t Care: Achieve perfect lengths without limits with Marc Anthony’s Grow Long collection. Moisturizing, anti-breakage formulas blended with Caffeine and Ginseng. For stronger, longer, healthier looking hair, go strong and Grow Long.
- How To Use: Spray onto wet or damp hair from roots to ends, comb through and leave in; do not rinse. Style as desired. For the best results, nourish your hair with the entire Grow Long collection. Perfect for all hair types.
- Endless Haircare Innovation: Marc Anthony’s team of style-makers and beauty lovers never sit still, traveling the world to bring you the best ingredients to create professional quality products. Paraben-free, SLS-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free.
- True Experts in Hair: Hair doesn’t need to be complicated. Marc Anthony’s mission is to make your hair play easy with premium, fool-proof products at an affordable price. All the styles. All the fun. We do what it takes to make hair play possible.
5. L’Oreal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream Leave in Conditioner With Fine Castor Oil and Vitamins B3 and B5 for Long, Damaged Hair, Helps Seal Split Ends and Reduces Breakage With System 6.8 FL; Oz
- Long hair; Help seal split ends in just 1 use with Elvive Dream lengths formulated with fine castor oil and vitamins B3 and B5
- Strengthen hair's length and help seal split ends with Elvive Dream lengths Shampoo, Conditioner and No Haircut Cream Leave In Conditioner
- Paraben-free leave in conditioner for damaged hair helps seal split ends and reduces breakage, ideal to use before heat tools because it offers up to 450 degree heat protection for hair
- Use the full Dream lengths system for your long hair care routine; After shampoo and conditioner, apply No Haircut Cream Leave In Conditioner to damp hair, leave in and style as usual
- Dream Lengths has a sweet candy fragrance with notes of pomegranate, caramel orchid and milk sorbet, making it irresistible and indulgent
Perm For Color Treated Hair products are a must-have for anyone looking to keep their hair looking its best. These products help to intensify color in your hair, while providing long-lasting hold. Plus, they’re incredibly easy to use – just spray on and style as usual!